Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Awe. Hush, I am in the hallowed halls of my brand-new blogger. I am online, teeheehehehehehe, once again the star of my very own universes! Online autism, here I come! Brucieeeeee, nyenyenyenyenye (you must sign up soon!) Dette-dette!!! Happinesses!!!! ... As it turns out, I can't do without company :-), the friendly and charming souls we hang out and skip happily with to the tune of .... currently Regine V.'s version of Harana :-D! Apologies to those who have strong positions, I take what I like and incorporate in my long-running soundtrack... Enough for now, must get back to my first draft of the FDC primer on women and water ... uso pa ba ang harana, marahil ikaw ay nagtataka, sino ba tong mukhang gaga, nagkandarapa sa pagkanta at nasisintonado sa kaba... ;-) see ya

No comments: