Friday, November 21, 2003

time off for good behavior

... is the title of a book where a faithful and hands-on so-close hubby married to his high school sweetie gets to go on a months-long trip by himself because she can't go and he needs to go decompress so he does, and ...

i only really want to say i need time off!!!! i want to sit in silence, hear myself think, feel what i feel, keep myself company :-D ... haven't had time with me in a while ... in Julia Cameron's book, The Artist's Way, readers have to have dates with themselves once a week. Hmmmm, lovely. Maybe I can have a date with myself and a grilled stuffed squid. We can talk about life. About how I appreciate different things in different people. As I should. It takes all kinds to populate the earth, and it's a plus point for people even that they are lovely by themselves, differently from others. It's not some sort of lack, even as people should grow. It just is. That way. It's kinda amazing though how people are so different, and yet still, I love them all. Hehehehehehe.

So what happens when I eat up all the squid?

No comments: