Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Stewing

PAKSHIT :-)... Joanna, here's another one of my Research Teach anecdotes from last sem... She said that very few people have the discipline and the stamina to sit with themselves, stew over their ideas, and take the time to write it all out... Ahh, I sit and stew in sporadic spurts but lack the stamina to sit thru most of my stews. Just to tell you why I end up in my usual can of soup(s). :-P ... But I have to say that during the times when I have successfully arranged my stewing, I do enjoy stewing! Just that I can't sustain it to last for the length of time that's totally needed!!!! That's my perpetual challenge in this lifetime!!!

(Does that mean I'm fickle! Hahahaha)

Anyway, back to our discussion about Cancerian natures. I guess the reason why Cancer people are also able to easily sympathize, and understand other people's problems and angsts, is precisely because (as you said) they so often crave understanding :-D.

While "ruminating" over this insight (because I do find that it is my Cancer friends who can easily understand and sympathize with my emotes), I also thought about what you said that someone who loves a Cancer person must know how to show sympathy. ... And I thought hmmm, show sympathy... I think Capricorns or is it just me (??? hahaha) hate to be forced to be sympathetic when they're not ready or rather, on command :-P Hahahaha. Or maybe, in general, Capricorns just don't like being commanded :D

Anyway, I don't think that's an issue between you and me :D. Generally we understand each other and are sympathetic both in the worst and best of times, some times being better than others :).

Also, about being a Nazi. (And being a Nazi mother). Like I said, you're complex. You're both a Nazi and a sweetie :D plus 13 other facets. So while having a Nazi friend may have an upside and a downside to it, I know that if I get so bothered by it or by you, you're one of those precious people in the world who will listen and take heed if I tell you you've offended me or something already! So there you are, that's not really so Nazi is it? I mean a Nazi with negotiable limits and a big heart, is that a real Nazi?!? Haaaay fake! Hehehehehe.

No comments: