Thursday, April 01, 2004

no wonder

No wonder I have no sex life :P I can't even come up with a makeout playlist!!!!! Am I a wham-bam ma'am? Is that what it means? No music necessary?? But I love music :-( Am I stuck on the heartbroken pathetic lovesongs? :-(

Hehehe, isn't it cute whining for no particularly important reason? I wonder who has influenced me on this? :-P :-D

But no?!?! Day Two of my Search for A Proper Makeout Playlist I meet some success ;-). SIGH OF RELIEF. Yesterday I put together some title possibilities and listened to them one by one... But I kept having to delete each one! They were either too strange or such lust-dampers for being too tragic! Hehe. I can understand tears during skes ;-) but not the whole entire time! :D Earthquakes, why not?

Anyway, my possibilities are all by UB40 -

The Way You Do The Things You Do
You got a smile so bright, You know you could have been a candle
I`m holding you so tight, You know you could have been a handle


Red Red Wine

Oooh, Baby I Love Your Way
Ooo, baby I love your way, everyday
I wanna tell you I love your way, everyday
I wanna be with you night and day


I Wanna Make You Sweat
Standin across the room, I saw you smile ...
Girl, I want to make you sweat
Sweat till you can't sweat no more
and if you cry out
I'm gonna push it some more


:-P Ooooh-la-la!

Admittedly, they all seem more appropriate for slow and sensual dancing at the beach at sunset with some red wine, but who's to say that all doesn't go with skes anyway? :-P

Hehehehe.

No comments: