Monday, May 17, 2004

Pansy under an umbrella

The pansy wants to make pabukot under a huge yellow dotted payong muna and not talk much. You can make kalabit of course! Pansies like being connected even if they're hiding out under an umbrella. Just as long as you don't want to make me come out and show my face, you can hold my hand, :-D (now you know how my sociable roomie feels when she wants to talk and i just want to be mum hehe! i love you roomie, we are one in rental, if not in communication. but that's ok ;-))

Having said that about wanting to be alone, how to say this -- to take me seriously but please don't take me seriously :D hehehe!

Ahh, so much to write up to share ...
1. the summer camp for young men on gender issues and baguio :-)
2. my crystal ball reading!!!
3. my replies to cancer dude on some women points we were once chatting about
4. the trip to pagudpod that seems like eons ago but that i still want to write up. hehe.

the "reality show" is off the air :D :-P ohmmmm.....

p.s. new template though ;-) gfs, do you like it???

p.s. and the last two lines are what i mean exactly by don't take me seriously at all but take me seriously :-D :-) ... oh mwah to you!

No comments: