Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Again, please

You know when you're happy for no reason? :-D Well, this week it's not like that. Three days into the week and I feel so blessed. As my friends and I like to say, there's more more reasons.

1. I finally have cable again (hahaha!)
2. I had such a great time with a great friend last Sunday, discussing house things over while seated on the floor of our soon-to-be attic.
3. Another friend called up from out of the blue :D
4. We finally gave notice to our landlady, and paid our rent. All is well and she is an angel.
5. I had such a great time walking in the rain and in the breeze in UP last Sunday with another great friend.
6. I had such a great time eating adobo pan de sal from Alex Grill (P39 for i love you - 3 pieces hehehe - pan de sal) while watching Amazing Race 5!

Whew!!!

And then yesterday, even if the rally bored me (there are rallies I greatly enjoy),

7. I had such a great meal when I got back to the house from the rally. Barbecue, rice, indian mango and bagoong! YUM! YUM!
8. And then we've started regular meditations on Mondays!

Finally,
9. Today, I am finally on holiday which gives me time to do some personal stuff that have been waiting to be done for some time now.

WOW.

Bless me and everyone :D

P.S. Oh and in a month's time, I had about a thousand page views here, never mind that about 800 of that is by me, hihihihihihi!

No comments: