Tuesday, July 20, 2004

On a Binky Lampano afternoon

He's singing, and crooning, and screaming, and shrieking. My soul nods and sways and grooves to his every note and gyration-- for Binky Lampano never stays still, singing. He's nodding and shaking, and singing from the walls, the door, the stage.
 
"But I was told if you got your heart in the right place, everything's gonna be just fine!"
 
We find ourselves on the same vibration, well-matched, this Tuesday afternoon, him on my PC speakers, and me at blogger. It's been going on an hour now, and we are quite well-matched.
 
"Just get outta here and live your life! Don't be a fool and never try! "
 
(Lyrics from Alley Song by Lampano Alley)
 
oOo
 
Here's what my horoscope readings have to say about me today. Patronizing buggers! Think they know better than me!
 
1. You're in a right sulk today, dear Viola (hmm patronizing tone! I take offense hahaha, joke).  ...  Instead of retreating into your shell with an ugly smirk, just say straight out what you want from your relationships, be they with lover or family.
 
Ehehe!
 
2. Better get out that to-do list -- you know, the one you've been deliberately hiding from yourself.
 
Hehehe! I have lots in different bags and pockets :-P
 
oOo
 
I miss Binky Lampano. DD, Buddha and I used to follow his band around.
 
"Ganyan lang, ganyan lang, ganyan lang. Ang buhay natin ay ganyan lang!"
 

No comments: