Thursday, July 22, 2004

Velvet beneath persnickety petals

A palpable change. Have been slowly but surely clearing my room of stuff, organized and paid my bills
the last few days, and suddenly I am home again. In my room where I am me. I feel connected. I breathe again.

oOo

Yes, thats it, I thought to myself earlier tonight in a reunion with old gfs, perched cozily on bean bags
around a low table with an open box of pizza (but it was the spicy pasta we all took a liking to). Thats
love. Love transcends all barriers, defies logic, is after all beyond it. It is a true impulse and is not
any less for having been given. Having recognized it, I am inspired.

=====
*Life is a road, and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever
Wonderful journey*

-At the beginning from Anastasia the movie

No comments: