Saturday, July 31, 2004

Walang Salita

Hmmm. Just came from another blog, Akira's, where the two characters in a series of stories often spend time with each other without saying much. I don't know why, but this appeals to me so much. I am drawn to togetherness that needs no words. I would like to be in more relationships that don't need so many words spoken.

And that desire is not even a judgment on all my relationships that are full of words and conversations, and laughter. I love and enjoy those. But I still can't help wanting more silence, hahaha! Am sure it would make others uneasy, and others would find it strange.

And it's not like I don't even appreciate the magic and power, the necessity and clarity, of words. In fact, am even too particular about words and concepts. But I would like to revel in the silence! A silence that needs no explanations, that attracts no notice, is just part, another marvelous part, of the passing of the day.

:-D

P.S. And I would like this silence, or I imagine this silence -- togetherness and silence -- with someone someone (lol).

Pagmamahal
I still think (it's like my streamer of the moment) that you really can't go wrong with true love. And I really would rather not explain and elaborate because the answer is in the silence (now words necessary ;-)ehehehe, or a truth that takes no verbal proof!).

No comments: