Thursday, August 19, 2004

Song break

Working late at the office tonight, we could hear the office caretaker singing to the videoke channel downstairs. Priestess and I got jealous. Besides, Peepai brought up that poetic song Insensitive that's probably every girl's song at one or two or three points in her life.

So, a newly downloaded song later, peek at Peepai's site for the lyrics, and the volume turned up, we were singing along ...

Ending up with a partial astrological analysis of the lyrics!

How do you numb your skin, after the warmest touch? - Saggitarius line
How do you slow your blood, after the body rush? - Capricorn line
How do you free your soul, after you've found a friend? - Aquarius line
How do you teach your heart it's a crime to fall in love again? - Pisces line

All together now:
Oh you probably won't remember me
It's probably ancient history
I'm one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you
I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch
I fell too fast, I feel too much
I thought that you might have, some advice to give
On how to be insensitive

No comments: