Thursday, September 23, 2004

About one

Getting Married
When one is part of a wedding entourage, one always bloats :D hehehe. The last one I was bridesmaid at, I looked like your round squishy siopao, minus the red dot. Three weeks after that particular wedding, I was at my thinnest in years!

This Sunday am going to look like a perfect pink cupcake. Waheeheehee. Complete with ruffles. Hmmm now, does a cupcake wear silver? gold? or pink high heeled shoes?

The bride, my housemate of many many years and many side stories about boys, says pink.

Watch Out
The danger of liking pink and painting a pink wall is that one has to be careful never to stand next to the wall when one is wearing pink! Or one simply disappears!

*Blink*

Celibate carabaos
I meant, it was one of the funniest Amazing Race 5 moments ever when that temperamental Colin told the carabao he hated it! Wahehehehehehe! Luckily, the carabao spoke no English :D or it might have been mortally offended!

According to a wise and uber cute woman a few days ago, celibacy is sexy! I can imagine, promise :D.

And another one responded, yeah, she doesn't have sex with the hubby anymore. But it's not like it's the saddest thing ever.

No they didn't talk about carabaos :D It's just that I can't get over Colin fuming over the innocent but frisky carabao!

No comments: