Monday, December 13, 2004

Fractious

I'm fractious because ...

I can't get my Mindanao sked right. I mean I can't get my own way hahaha. Well I might be able to but I also don't want people to be unhappy about it. So my problem is how to make sure that everyone is happy. Not that they are overtly unhappy or that they can't handle their unhappiness. I am worried that they will be unhappy and I don't want them to be so.

I'm also fractious because belly dancing is sitting squarely in the middle of a desired (by me) work stretch, but am not really in a bad mood about it. I just wish it wasn't in the way hahaha. But I can take it.

I'm also not in a position to ask for anymore concessions, favors, and considerations from everyone, or to complain, because I already have :D and I want to start pulling all my weight and more again. Because I want to.

I'm also feeling very teary today. But I feel it's self-indulgent. Sometimes being tearful is just because you're choosing not to be busy when you ought to be.

And yes, I had a great, if tiring weekend.

I'm tempted to bury myself in DVDs this Christmas at Sikatuna but that's just a passing feeling. I'm sure I'll both be bored and greatly enjoy the Christmas reunions.

Hahaha, I am fractious without a doubt.

No comments: