Monday, December 06, 2004

Mercury Backing

Suffice for me to say that a Mercury retrograde period (about three weeks when the planet Mercury appears to move backward in the sky) means all sorts of foul-ups with regard to communications and detailed arrangements. Virus attack your pc? Lost your keys? Plane delayed? Misunderstandings over how and when to meet someone? These are all the symptoms of a Mercury retrograde.

Astrologers also say that there’s a good side to this period. It invites you to take a step back, and review. To take care of all that’s left burning on the back-burner, to assess where and how you are, some lag time utterly necessary for moving on.

My latest Mercury retrograde story: Finally, got the aircon. Cajoled, whined my way into getting the grills finished today. On the way home, it suddenly occurred to me that there might not be a proper socket/ saksakan for the thang?!?!.

Hahahaha! I was right, unfortunately. You ask, how could I have missed that. Honestly, I forgot all about it. There were all these boxes of files lining the walls. So had to arrange another day of workers. Huhuhuhu.

Ako at si Mercury ay walang kasing galing! Hehehe. And I’m not even an astrologer.

No comments: