Monday, January 24, 2005

da bes da bes

i have a new bed. i like it. it's new but it has character. i feel it will grow along with me. i'm beginning my life with my bed with a single mattress in the middle of a queen-size cute four-poster :D. it's a metaphor for my new life (lol).

for the past two days i've found myself walking shoulder to shoulder with girlfriends along side strees, cold streets, warm in the sisterhood. that's the real "'Hood," dude.

i've also been spouting scott peck :). am on page 51 of A Road Less Travelled. when the reader is ready, the book is waiting.

i also like this song, vonda shepard's version -- "could i have this dance for the rest of my ... (week)?" *warble, warble, warble*

more warble *happy birthday dear priestess, happy birthday to you*
you're dabes, dabes ;-)

No comments: