Saturday, February 26, 2005

how lovely

that my fuschia top peeks out beneath my black sweater :)

that am going swimming in five hours :)

that i can sleep all afternoon after swimming :)

or watch y tu mama tambien :)

that i can after all swim to the serenity within me :) (even though the reasons for being aggravated never end)

that this weekend am working on my personal mission statement for class

that being aggravated has pushed me to do many good things just to stop myself being aggrieved (hehehe)

that life goes on :)

that i discovered ice monsters for the first time

that i found copies of two books on my class reading list

that the answers to my work dilemmas mentioned earlier this year are beginning to show :)

that work is working out, and people are working together (yehey)

that you should watch phantom of the opera the 2004 movie, and sing "Anywhere you go
let me go too ... Love me - that's all I ask of you ..."

that i'm beautiful, and so are you ;-)

No comments: