Tuesday, April 05, 2005

as tuesday turns

Funny how a day unfolds.

You never changed clothes.
You never even left your building.

But your cells have grown (:P pancit canton)
Your internal rivers rose and changed directions

Several times, new seas came up
And so did new moons :D

At my planet:
I would like to say thank you DD for bearing with me agonizing about my pet peeves (hehe) and smiling thru my mood swings (I was sad and I felt better).
I would like to say B, I'm sorry for raining on your sunny day, and now I know better than to muscle in on your romance ;). After all, I already said my piece (hehehe! pakialamera).
I would like to say thank you universe for providing the chance for me to verbalize.
I would like to say thank you universe for Maya who REALLY by her presence helps me say the things that are difficult to say (chicken chicken chicken chicken hahaha) but need to be said.
I would like to say thank you friend S for being you, who understood every word I said, and everything I meant. Ang ganda mo mare, grabe.


Goddesses on YM
me: mabango

an hour later...
me: mabango
j: naka-tube

two hours later...
me: mabango
j: naka-tube
m: naka halter

three hours later...
m: naka-halter, backless at mas mabango

3 hours and fifteen minutes...
me: non-competitive mabango

3 hours and twenty minutes...
m: naka-halter, backless at mas mabango, walang biro
me: non-competitive mabango, red shorts and white sando

3 hours and thirty minutes...
j: naka-tube kaya lalong inubo
c: i give in to the "war": cover girl in baby blue spaghetti

Let's not get started on the pancit. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

na ham-ot ako ng slight (amused but not quite) the way you were so annoyed? pissed? irritated? hihihi.

yeah, some tuesdays are like that ;-)

and good good good, that you were able to say what's been needing to be said :-)

:) said...

ako man! ako man! naham-ot man ko that i couldn't help it hahaha, imagine i even influenced maya not to... tsk tsk. pero ok na ko :D 1- sec hug ko pa nga siya, and agbay laygay haha. ahay, gaga girl.

ako man! ako man! nalipay gid ko, kay ka saja daan isturya. hehe.