Friday, April 15, 2005

between asterisks

You inspire me. I like that in a guy.

I like that in a person. But rarely do I get inspired. And rarely by a guy.

Person.

:)


***

I should allow myself to be more inspired more often.

:)

***

Sometimes we have to choose. This person-friend or that person-friend. When interests clash, when there is love and affection all around, but you can't be everywhere, for everyone at once. Choosing is sometimes more loving.

Perhaps, next time.

***

We have to respect the goodbye moment.
Grab it, give in to it, be in it. Fully.
Goodbye.

***

Spent the day in great company. Sinamahan ako ni M/ sinamahan ko si M.

***

Disrespected my throat yesterday. Now I'm sick. My tonsils are inflamed. I hope this doesn't escalate into a full-blown sick weekend.

***

Don't rain on my parade :)

***

My love is happy. And so am I :)

***

Kanina, I was beaming. Iba pala when you're beaming. I was happy, and I was beaming, and I thought to myself I should beam more often.

:D

1 comment:

duds said...

happy to see u happy. and beaming to see beaming too. hehehe.