Tuesday, April 19, 2005

moans

Hahaha. I mean, love sound bites. I mean sound bytes on love. Moans sounds so much more interesting though. :P

Thank you for being the kind of person who’s not looking for perfection but revels and recognizes the humanity in each person, and knows how to love that humanity.

Thank you for loving perfectly imperfect me, and same to you. :P

I didn’t know it could be that simple. Aside from being complicated, it is also that simple!

**

At odd bitter moments, a gf or two and I would talk about how we have trained some men so well. For other women. You know when a guy has learned so much from you, has become a better person, … and then someone else benefits.

GRIN. I did say, odd bitter moments.

Right now, I can only but be grateful to all those wonderful women who have contributed so much to the person that you are.

So it becomes all right to have loved and lost, and be loving again. Because the circle is so much bigger and broader than any connections I, or any individual, may ever have created. The loving goes on.

**

Girl, I need you to support me on this because I love you and sometimes we need things of the people we love. Support me on this? Know what’s being supportive or not? :) It is always “in the spirit in which something is said or done,” conscious or not (blame Freud). After all, we have had so many rich and rowdy years of supporting each other, this shouldn’t be anything different.

More of the same.

Love.

**

I also want to talk about me loving myself. Allowing my self my mishaps, misapprehensions, amusements, questions, nervous laughter, concrete fears, etc etc etc. That’s all ok. That’s part of me learning and loving, and nothing I say or share can and should be used against me. :P

Take it seriously, with a grain of salt and a lot of love.

**

At ok din kaya, kung iparamdam mo rin sa mga mahal ko, kung kinakailangan, na mahal mo ako? :P

**

Girlfriend love: i love i love i love getting back together with two other best friends this week :).

Funny in one conversation when we said how I seem to have higher expectations of girlfriends. Hahaha. Girl friends matter promise.

No comments: