Tuesday, April 12, 2005

monkey see, monkey do

Sometimes it really is as easy as all that.

When you come face to face with your true intentions, when you recognize your heart's desire. It's there. That's it.

Snap of the finger, blink of an eye.

When I said, I wanted to actualize myself :D
When I said, I wanted to love more :D
When I said, I wanted to do this instead of that :D

Blink. He's there. He's all that. And I am learning a lot. And he's not doing anything new. Just being himself. And I am learning all that I can. And in a sense, it's got "nothing" to do with him. Because it's about me.

But then. We, all of us, are one.

So he's also probably learning too. And am just being myself.

And everyone else in the area (this is a wireless thing that needs no setting up) is learning too. And all of us are learning from each other, and making waves of love.

And that's the sort of thing that can stop earthquakes. Monkeys :D

No comments: