Sunday, May 01, 2005

aPROPoS of nothing

Today's Props Propped in front of my CPU in front of me working away at one million letters to prepare:

1. tishu
2. orange-flavored loviscol for adults,
3. and lagundi forte (supposedly for cough but really for constipation ;)) or if it were up to HB for everything that could be wrong -- heartache, money problems, fever, you name it, lagundi takes care of it ;) and the best thing is, THEY DON'T HAVE LAGUNDI in the US of A, mwahahahahaha ... not in Secaucus anyway)

I feel a bit like that song that goes:

I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste
A flannel for my face
Pyjamas, a hairbrush
New shoes and a case
I said to my reflection
Let’s get out of this place

Past the church and the steeple
The laundry on the hill


soon enough, I WILL.

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to--I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

1 comment:

duds said...

I will. been singing that song all weekend. even downloading chords to learn to play it in the guitar.

wala lang. connect lang. hehehe