Monday, May 23, 2005

I Like

1. I would like to be in picture in a keychain with a jowa. Hehehe.

2. Lounging rights – Having eaten breakfast seriously and solemnly (enjoyed it tremendously!) at their bar, and ordered shakes besides, D and I took that to mean, we had beach lounging rights at Nigi Nigi. Thus we lounged: reading,snoozing, swimming, keeping an eye out for flying umbrellas!

Yes, flying beach umbrellas can kill you.

And so we snoozed with one eye shut and another eye in a slit on the lookout for FLYING UMBRELLAS THAT CAN KILL YOU!!! (hehehe, the wind was that strong that it kept uprooting umbrellas from the sand).

And I told DD that if I screamed, to just go right ahead and roll to the sand, it meant…A FLYING UMBRELLA WAS ON THE WAY!!!! (and don’t forget, that can kill you!!!!)

3. Having walked the beach in search of father, and not finding him, we sat down on the sand, and took our first phone pics together (after all we were in Bora together). And sooner than soon, father passed by with tito. Hehe. Stop looking, and JUST SIT IN THE WAY, and “it” will come.

4. Hotfooting it back to the courtyard, we arrived upstairs with a clatter, just dying for a pee, …*peed*… turned on the tv, and caught the Kristine Hermosa and Aga Muhlach movie on tv. Yahooohooo, nice surprise. I love watching cute enough Pinoy movies. Oh, the Aga character died.

5. I like that on our first night in Bora, my head ached so badly (pounded all the way from Roxas City to Bora), we merely went for a quickie at Andokito’s and Biogesic and a shower, and went to sleep. And the next morning it rained so hard, we stayed asleep!

6. The next morning, we went back to the Nigi Nigi bar, where I ordered D’s order the previous day (but this time there were no papayas in the fruit bowl :( ), I sat facing the beach, opened a laptop, and started working. LOL. A deadline knocked on the door and showed up, but no way was I going to work indoors.

7. Also, I swam with the waves and sang Ally McBeal songs in my head. The sea felt silky on my sunblocked skin.

AS FIR TREES WILL, Bora, the lazy relaxing way, third time in a row.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: