Wednesday, May 04, 2005

a tale of tonight

i was trying out my new flash (FLASH!) disk, and then my pc (precious to our office for now, holder of precious letters) wouldn't boot. windows died on me, friends hovered around, looking for stuff amidst my mess, offering cd drivers, etc, not wanting to get deeply involved but itching to put their hands on the pie...pc.

eventually they went downstairs and eventually i joined them for yet another amalgamation of differently-cooked tunas: new tonight tuna sinigang tripled with tuna tapa and my first choice, tuna belly.

left to myself, i extracted some files, and it worked, and my system was humming happily once more. followed the trail of a friendster blog announcement, and thought i'd look up an old attachment's forever, and voila, there they were before me, and how pleased i was to see them. hold her hold her hold her like you love her (as you do) when you're being snapped :)

click click i surfed some more among friends and acquaintances' photos and snapshots of their lives but as i do, i grew bored with friendster, and left. and called up him whom i love and my heart grew warm and fuzzy. giggled, talked, laughed out loud, and talked about the future in between thoughts of now, my fractured tailbone and his scratchy throat, and whether or not i can or would or could or want to. no need to. good if yes, good if no. and maybe i would. well i would just that my now is that i miss you so, and not that which would not solve it ;).

No comments: