Sunday, June 12, 2005

ZZZICK

Last week on a lazy sidetrip to 7-11, the Priestess made me buy this strawberry flavored choclit. Little cuties they were, and yummy too.

A few days ago, I fed some to boyfriend, and fed some to myself (hehe, he had the good sense to say no at some point). But I did drink water!

Still, the day after that.

There I went again. ZZZZOOORRE throat.

So the next day: runny nose.

And yesterday: runny nose and cough.

Today: I AM REALLY SICK. DANG! I woke up in a fever, with a dripping nose, and cough.

It's kinda fun just snoozin' here at home in front of the tv, a pile of books, the internet and anything I can pull out of the ref ;)) Hehe.

But I will have to run out to the grocery store when I pull the last piece of tissue from the packet.


P.S. Yes, I am taking medicine, liquids and vitamins. :)

No comments: