Saturday, July 16, 2005

going back to one of JT's

while i tend to keep my friends, my books and even my clothes that don't fit me anymore (lol), i tend to get really sick of songs i really really liked for a loooooong time. after college, there was a time when we were really into carole king, carly simon and james taylor (yes i was at his concert at the folk arts theater, and yes, nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest... where you lead, i will follow ... up on the roof ;))

but blame it on the music compilation at the spa we go to. it brought back this song (seriously that compilation could drive you to weeping if you were having a massage and feeling heartbroken):

If I present it to you with a flower in the moonlight, shiny and new,
well, you couldn't say no tonight, if I keep my heart out of sight.


thanks dd for the taytol.

No comments: