Sunday, July 03, 2005

it "pang"-ed

alarmed by the sight of my beloved nemesis' files on one of my tables, i frantically burned my files onto various cd's, wanting to erase all traces of me from what was once my territory and soon to be favorite nemesis'.

burning done with, i took a deep breath and pressed the delete button. three times for three directories.

v_as_herself
v_2004
v_2005

owwwwww. owwwww. owwwww. my life and times for 8 years. my personal files, letters, bills, thoughts, resources, diary entries, chat logs, music files, lyrics, and a million and one pictures.

gone. never to be found in that hard drive again. (windows prompt: this directory is too large for the recycle bin. delete permanently?). delete, indeed. like i was never here.

thank goddess for nero :D.

No comments: