Monday, July 25, 2005

two emails

the one that made me laugh

V!

I'm now off to Maine, the other northern(n) corner of the
US. I should perhaps visit Florida and Souther(n)
California. Then I can claim to have visited the four
corners of the continental US this year. All of my
vacation plans with friends fell in the month of July
this year. Soon I will need a vacation from vacations
:)

I'll try to take more enticing food pictures for you.
I don't take pictures of people because they aren't
edible...unless you are a cannibal :P
I will also try to find more phallic symbols to
entertain you :D

-- from a good friend who's just come back from a vacation in Seattle where it appears from his pictures that only ten people populate that uber cool place, plus this very tall tower they call the Space Needle. hehehe!

FRESHLY ADDED: Pics in question from and by FWI

The Space Needle and FWI's very own
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YUM-looking Crabpot Boil :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FWI Self-portraits
My friend, the First World Imperialist. Thanks for the loan of the pictures! :D
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Discover Beach
One of my favorites.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: