Monday, August 15, 2005

*waves magic wand*

I find that I will always meet the thing that I need to know/ read/ write on my forehead for this moment's moment.

Such as Keri Smith's ENOUGH.

(Last week, I 'accidentally' picked up an entire journal issue on qualitative psych research in the library after randomly sitting at the journals room for the first time, just a few days after I thought I needed to find out more about quali research methods in psychology.

On Saturday, I said I will get to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the person I ought to see it with--maybe just myself--after having invited four people to watch it with me in the course of the last two weeks, and thought of asking four more, and made non-fixed plans with the Priestess to see it but we have a whole lineup of move to-do's and she already has been to Charlie though she did declare outright she'd watch it again with me :D. So thank you HB :D. And thank you dd.)

So today, this week, anything or some, or all, or none, any of it will be enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thoroughly enjoyed this movie! have you seen it yet? i love johnny depp as willy wonka. astig! :-)

:) said...

YES! ang galing niya!

gusto ko ang kanyang giggle.

;))