Wednesday, December 14, 2005

20 random thangs

tagged by chester ;)

1. my peeing is scandalously loud, especially in a toilet where you can hear a pin drop.

2. some of the things that soothe me: a) searching for psychological literature online for my papers (it REALLY soothes me! eeek geek) b) but then lots of kabutingtingan soothe me :), c) also, the corrs soothe me

3. i really really really want love. the myth. maybe. lol.

4. i am undoubtedly a shoeholic. especially when sad. you might want to know how many new pairs i acquired from oct-nov-dec. but i might not tell :P

5. i love love love the people i love ;). but i have a bitchy streak. few things escape my notice. but that's ok, i might not point it out, and besides, this includes taking note of myself too :D

6. i need my sleep. period :D. when i want to sleep, nothing can move me, not even the threat of losing my job. i'll sleep on it first, and problematize later. hehehe.

7. it's embarassing how shy i still am :D even when i've learned to be self-assertive. wahahahaha.

8. my mother is the person who loves me most and loves me best :) (huhuhu)

9. i miss (insert certain activity here ;) you know mwehehehe ;)

10. i think my biggest weakness is that i think i'm better than many people :). a little more humility and openness wouldn't hurt!

11. i still have sooooooo much to learn.

12. i think that left to my own devices, i could really learn to cook well :P

13. i am scared that all my past wishes will come true, long after they were made, and just when they are no longer relevant!

14. i want to write a psych book, write a psych column, do psych research, do psych therapy :)

15. i grew up thinking i am ms. universe :P

16. i currently love yellow and green (shades of bryan); i used to love pink and orange (shades of me and that other capricorn). also i think i am on the brink of rediscovering purple.

17. i have a whole other 20 random stuff list that are in my notebook

18. i love to eat :D. yesterday i had this thing for garlic and cheese pizza. yum yum.

19. this is my year for finally learning to finish papers i need to write, and books i'm reading. now i have to work on the "on time" part :D

20. i plan to get a Phd, so help me Goddess. and marry a man who wants to love --as in verb, and as in commitment -- me... so help him Goddess :D

No comments: