Tuesday, February 07, 2006

boiled egg and broccoli

recited in class today. hehehe that makes me sound like a kindergarten student. have been wanting to kick myself to do that more but just hadn't been present enough this year. but have now managed to pull myself together and be cheerful :D

made sure i'd be in class today since the scheduled topic for discussion was the theory that i've suspected will need to be in my paper. but when it came right down to it, intimacy isn't my passion anymore. hahahaha. didn't even make so much as a comment on stage 8, intimacy vs. isolation. now am interested in secure attachment, being ok with one's self and being ok with others. :D

anyway, my new friendship Y said before the class broke up, hey V, yellow suits you. you look happy.

i am, indeed. and yellow does suit me. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yellow! :-p