Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i repeat myself

but seriously, ang galing talaga ng enneagram.

it's growing on me.

and i like that it is not simply a personality typology but a tool for self-awareness and spiritual growth.

promise.

sabi dati ni chester, when i say promise, i totally mean it.

reading this book now, and have confirmed once again that i am almost equal parts types four and one but not at all fully any of each.

Four-me example: I don't like either to take the lead or to be a follower.

Ay talaga. I can lead but if you naturally expect me to do it all the time or obligate me, I'll resent it sure enough at some point. I am also not a good follower especially when I feel that I can do better. Hahaha. I only take orders from those I believe in.

If you're looking for references, try The Wisdom of the Enneagram by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson

No comments: