Sunday, June 18, 2006

i love viola because

because i am me and i like myself. and trees. :D

there! that should do it for google. lol.

my friend magya taught me to search "i love (type your name or alias) because" in google, and spend an entertaining afternoon in self-appreciation or otherwise.

here are some of my results from the google page:

1. SparkNotes: Twelfth Night: Themes, Motifs & Symbols
This situation creates a sexual mess: Viola falls in love with Orsino but cannot tell him, because he thinks she is a man, while Olivia, the object of ...

2. Twelfth Night essays - Free Essays - Viola and Orsino in Twelfth Night
In the fifth and final act the love between Orsino and Viola is now possible because viola reveals that she is in fact a woman and not the male page Cesario ...

3. Pansy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under good conditions, pansies and viola are perennial plants, although they are ... Because of the origin of its name, the Pansy has long been a symbol of ...

4. Penguin Reading Guides | A Day Late and a Dollar Short | Terry ...
I opened the story with Viola because I wanted the reader to "meet" everybody through ... Cecil claims to love Viola, even when he leaves her for Brenda. ...

5.Movie Spoiler for the film - SHE'S THE MAN
This is annoying Viola because she really likes Duke. ... Viola falls in love with her roommate, he's in love with another girl, the other girl is in love ...

6.Viola@Everything2.com
Bach preferred the viola because then he could be "in the middle of the harmony. ... Viola di amore [It., viol of love: cf. F. viole d'amour], a viol, ...

7. Benefits of Switching to the Viola
I LOOVE viola, its so rich and deep. I started on viola and would love to continue playing...but i am focusing more on violin right now because of college ...

8. Never Fall in Love with a Viola Player
When in doubt, he would be at the venue because that is where is felt most at home. ... "Never, and I mean never fall in love with a viola player." ...


9. Viola - Welcome to Rock. - GUESTBOOK
If you love Viola and you know it, clap your hands! *clap clap* ... Just wanted to drop a note and show some love because I'm up past my bedtime and surfing ...

No comments: