Sunday, July 30, 2006

My love, what is the way of the heart?

In the end,
in a world where
we are all one
and each person is deserving of
love, understanding and acceptance
and the universe in all its abundance
provides for all
where no one is right or wrong
for everyone is wounded
and healing and trying
and everyone needs the other …

Who am I to deprive you
of all that you need to be full
and healing and loving
and whole
for after all,
I love you
as I love myself
as I love all who are close to me
as everyone deserves to be loved.

Who am I to deprive you
of those I have loved who
have loved me
from whom I have learned
and whom I have taught?

In the end,
bussing cheeks
with confusion and hurt and pain
and misunderstanding and frustration
embracing fear and humiliation,
in the end,
I come face to face
with myself and my love
and I wish you what you need.

The universe knows best.

3 comments:

chitterch** said...

ay. so holistic naman your heartbreak.

quoting our favorite Carl:

"So how do you feel?"

:) said...

as "our" "dear" Albert (Ellis) would say: what is the faulty thinking behind this host of feelings?

ehehe. siya pa lang ang nabasa ko uli :D

chitterch** said...

Then Frankl my love would pipe up: "If there is a why, you can endure any how."

We shall endure!!