Sunday, July 23, 2006

simultaneous sessions with three echanos

hehe! having fun with the echanos. i so love ... chuva. hihi.

i get excited talking with people who understand just how constricting, constipating, ... cardboard?!!!#@5&*!... traditional gender identities are. and how lovely it is just to be :)

HH said to me, But let me say in general: The more modern and emancipated you are, the more you are attracted to gays, that don't have all the macho edges from stoneage. ... At weddings I normally have the only good conversation with lesbians. It's just fate!

So I asked, did you not have a traditional gender upbringing HH?

He said, Actually no. I was allowed to cry. Was never ever told there's a difference between girls and boys...And I had all sort of toys: Weapons, cars, dolls...

And further, Actually at least I don't understand how women can live with machos at all.

Hihi. It's true. As a dear feminist friend and mentor once said to me, We all like our men to be a little 'gay'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HH, resplendent in his new haircut (first photo), "wearing" his talk (second photo). Hehe!

No comments: