Saturday, July 15, 2006

To all the boys I loved before (long long ago)

The strange thing, the hardest thing, always was the part where i had to make myself believe that you no longer cared or didn’t or wouldn’t care, even though, actions speak louder than words :P

In my mind and in my heart, you loved me still :D

Perhaps I was/am the stupidest girl alive.

But yOu, even when yOu never came back, I still felt yOu loved me that's why I waited for yOu, fuming. Even though yOu never did. Even though I "knew" yOu’re so full of insecurities yOurself, you couldn't even begin to love yOurself. More so, me. (I have no idea if yOu've changed but I don't care really.)

And even though yoU couldn’t. Couldn’t possibly. I always believed and felt happy that somehow yoU knew me and saw me. That yoU knew I was a person. Even though now yoU swear to the depths of exploding Mt. Mayon and deeper that yoU never did and never will, I still insist that yoU did. Hahahaha. Maybe because I saw yoU and believed yoU were a person yoUrself that it’s such an impossible task to ask me to believe yoU’re an ogre. But yoU insist yoU are one. Hahaha. Fine. YoU're an ogre if that's what makes yoU happy. Actually, I just wanted you to be happy ... ogre.

Hahaha.

Boys, boys, boys. You are strange.

No comments: