Saturday, August 05, 2006

:)

in the time it takes for my fingernails to grow the length when it's possible to cut them again, i have drunk 17 bottles of beer.

* * *

Bi-tols!, sigaw ng audience sa Beastrow, pakiusap lang po kay Chikoy Pura and the Jerks.

"Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try," panimulang kanta ni C.P. and the J. "No hell below us. Above us only sky."

Obligingly, in-imagine ko na nagsasampay ng kanyang labada ang seksing bajista. Doon sa bahagi ng bakod na naka-assign sa kanya sa apartment niyang pinagitnaan ng kanya-kanyang apartment ng dalawa kong kaibigan at ng kani-kanilang pamilya.

Baka sakali lang makabawas sa kaseksihan niya.

Sabay tanong nila, "Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will be trouble, if I go it will be double. So come on, and let me know, should i stay or should i go?"

* * *

"Rocker ka?" banggit ng kaibigan ko.

"You're the one that I want, whoo hoo hoo. The one that I need, oh yes, indeed," awit ng utak ko.

Kahit ano lang ako.

* * *

Natapos ang gabi/ nagsimula ang umaga,
nagdesisyon kami na magdasal.

Over tapsilog, we decided, we will pray.

* * *

(dasal)

* * *

:)

3 comments:

chitterch** said...

beer! 17 bottles? sabog na sabog ka na nun. hehe. after my comps, you should join us in one of our drinking sprees. when i don't need the brain cells anymore.

:) said...

di naman isang upuan ang 17 bote :P ... pero sasabog na ang mga beloved bilbils ko ... hehe.

siryus ka na after the comps pa?!

chitterch** said...

but my brain cells! i need them until the first saturday of September. Hahaha!