Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 kuwentos bago takbo at weewee

Good newses!!! As will T , I get to do a workshop with psych undergrads at their upcoming convention :P will try to inject more psychs with ka-genderan. wehehehe. wushu! am excited. Also, we're now wireless! Thanks to our in-house IT, also called roommie.

* * *

In an old CSI episode, there's been a kidnapping, with a three-hour window of opportunity, when the vic possibly dies. The hubby wants the CSI guys to speed up the investigation. However, the forensic scientist knows the value of being thorough:

Grissom: "In cases like this, we have learned that to go fast, we need to go slow."

Sabat naman si ate, "Sister, that goes for love too." (laughter)

Di papalecture si sister, "So is that why you're still not married?"

Ehehehe! Palusot na lang si Ate, "Yeah, i went fast."

* * *

But seriously, I have had to fend off a thousand well-meaning but tiresome inquiries as to my getting married, and the state of my fats. Ahahahaha. Haaay, I mean I don't care at all except that questions like this seem to put me in a position of having to apologize to people for who I am. Which is unreal. As I already like myselp :D

1 comment:

chitterch** said...

kita tayo dun!! exciting! hehe.