Wednesday, May 02, 2007

where i was :)

ok enough of this drama. hahaha! i'll do my best. if i don't pass, i'll do it again.

but in the meantime, i just want to mention the Teresas. (and the Aguedas and the Gabriela's.)

yes, i spent five days in Caliraya, Quezon for the Young Women's Camp.

it was awesome, awesome, awesome (echo: awesome, awesome, awesome).

it also left me with a lot of questions about myself, myself, myself. my life, my life, my life. and next time :).

but here, they are, beautiful young women all :)



after the Comps, i'll blog more about family, family vacations, corregidor, and the young women's camp :)... and the comps! hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ka saja ah :D Good luck sa Comps HB

rossanova said...

Hi :))))

Yes, once again we relate here in cyber :P

Link me up, will ya?

:)