Thursday, June 07, 2007

lagaw irresistible lagaw

Yes, here i am again enmeshed in the innumerable arrangements and online research for the housemates' weekend away. i laaaab it. i am getting addicted to travel. have been many places this summer. most fun. you know, just to be up and about. i laaaab being on a road trip. (thank you mami for making it possible for your two daughters to super traipse these islands). i also laaaab looking into the possibilities and making them come true (regardless of whether they come true or not). you know, i just want to make lagaw. Pasyal, in Tagalig. Where I haven't been before. Or where I liked it before :), and wanna show and share.

In the meantime, I am incredibly disorganized about everything else. My ironed clothes are piled high, my papers need sorting, my inbox is bursting, my pictures beg posting, and emails need replies.

But time enough, soon enough :)

My thesis, too, will need ruminating and meditating.

Seeing as I passed the Comps ;) wehehehe.

No comments: