Tuesday, December 04, 2007

have Yourself

Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree,
For me. Been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue. I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.


I have a confession to make ;)

It's been the longest time since I have felt ...errr, wait for this... the spirit of Christmas! Yes, it's been a long time :D

Previous to this, it's just been a string of romantic disasters, that just made me scrunch up my face at Christmas. Plus the discomfort and fright at traveling; plus the potential emotional minefield that's family. Hahaha!

But then, maybe it's the more regular meditation, the inner dance, the comfort of my space, and the ever-present connections that make the calls of my heart more clear, easier to discern and listen to. And makes me calmer.

Such that, though things haven't changed (hahaha), maybe I am changing.

THANK YOU :)

But wait, I wanted to share with you the signs ...

1. I've put up (as in put up on the hall table as it's super-small hahaha) our tree.
2. I've bought two Christmas motif cushion covers. Hahaha, so cheesy but fun.
3. I plan to buy more red tinsel for the banisters. I like red and green tinsel, it reminds me of my childhood.
4. I also brought down the Christmas CDs. Hahaha.
5. I've made a Christmas playlist on Fiolo (not Christmas songs).
6. And I've decided to make the Christmas trip. On my own. Regardless ... And brave the flippin' flight too. Hahaha.
7. And I say Merry Christmas on YM.


And don't forget, that I haven't even mentioned anything about clothes or presents. Now, that is truly the most hopeful sign of all.

And so, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

chitterch** said...

Yahoo! merry christmas. though I don't feel the spirit anymore than you used to. :P

roar said...

am feeling christmassy but no money for presents..hehehe

first heard santa baby sang by german niklas..strange..:P

missing you all,

rudie