Thursday, October 23, 2003

Peculiar Penchants of the Saturnine Capricorn

1. Umbrellas :-P ... hahaha... nice for regular walking in the rain ... great for thumping cars that pass and splash thoughtlessly on your clothes!!! ... takes you safely from work to coffee :-D ... makes it easy to pick you out in a mob (speaking of hot pink 'brellas)
2. Socks ... they ward off evil spirits, and keep illnesses away!! ... hehehe seriously ... they are great for when you're not feeling too well but you're not allowed to get sick!!!
3. No Ice on Sore Throat Days ... no matter how much Arlie argues against it ... how can I deny that I always feel so much worse if I enjoy a drink with ice when am not feeling so hot?! ... does she want me to deny myself? to be not-me? :-(
4. This one's a real third world trick --- put everything in the ref to protect against everything!! Like your toothbrush against cockroaches, sugar from ants, and yourself from rising temperatures. hahahaha.

Questions am bound to ask if we hang out together:
1. When was the last time you washed your bag? (hehehehe you know who you are :-P)
2. Have I asked you this already...? hehehe

H-A-P-P-Y!

No comments: