Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Riding the PMS Wave (chasing after the flavours demanded by having a uterus)

Saturday: Hot sun. Great meal. They go together. I thoroughly enjoyed Rudie's and my green mango salad and boneless bangus at Muscuvado Grill. Can't get enough of green mangoes!!!! ... Later having "welcomed" George Bush, the one who wages a war against the women of the world, I departed from my office with a good friend in my bag. Dolphin-friendly Century tuna! Hehehe.
Sunday: There's no day like Sunday! I chanced upon my local carinderia serving hot pork adobo and hot rice. Had it with Arlie's papaya achara! ... Then had tuna pan de sal with coke (added life :-P) then much later had more of the local carinderia's adobo, the chicken version. hehehe, there's no accounting for womb-driven wants!
Monday: Having given up on the case for studying at home (how to read at my study table with my chairs full of clothes, and my table full of piles of papers... how to read on the couch facing the extremely distracting tv... oh and dette was still on the couch :-P... and how to read on the dining table full of glasses and facing the tv at a sidewise angle hehehe), I put on shoe pair #56 (joke!) and went over to my local McDo... WHERE I WAS ABLE TO STUDY!!! ... over my big breakfast omelet and burger with ... vinegar for my PMS ;-)
Tuesday: Tucked wallet under armpit and towing Dette, trotted off to the nearest restaurant serving sliced mangoes with bagoong. YUM. Didn't stop till it was all gone. All gone. All Gone. ALL GOONE. Sob.

No comments: