Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hehe

Hehe. Everything always seems to start with a chuckle with me. I chuckle in the bathroom, chuckle while walking and chuckle in my head! So, have been awash in my MP3s today, having revived my Sister Hazel mania after I heard Life Got In The Way on the radio just before I left for the office. There’s no logic to my music from the beautiful It’s A Beautiful Thing and the spiritual Let Your Love Flow (both by Sister Hazel), to the retro Round and Round to the soulful Baby Don’t You Break My Heart Slow which made me chuckle because it so sounds like a Capricorn theme song (not mine at the moment, just in general). Which made me remember this song DeeDee and I labeled the classic Cancer song. Which gave me the idea that Kissing a Fool would then be the classic Scorpio song!

1. Capricorn theme song
Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow by Vonda Shepard

But I'd rather you be mean than love and lie
I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye
I'd rather take a blow at least then I would know
But baby don't you break my heart slow
I like the way you'd hold me
Every night for so long baby
And I like the way you'd say my name
In the middle of the night
While you were sleeping
I was believing in you
Was I mistaken
Do you mean, mean what you say
When you say our love could last forever

2. Scorpio Song
Kissing A Fool by Michael Buble

You are far
When I could have been your star
You listen to people
Strange that you were strong enough
To even make a start
You’ll never find peace of mind
People
You can never change the way they think
Better let them do just what they will
For they will
If you let them steal your heart from you
People will always let a lover feel a fool
But you knew I loved you
Fooled me with the tears in your eyes
Covered me with kisses and lies
So goodbye but please don’t take my heart
You are far
I’m never gonna be a star
I’ll pick up the pieces to mend my heart
Strange that I was
You must have been kissing a fool
But remember this
I will wait for you
Like I always do

3. Cancer cares song
Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you.
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growin old with you.
I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control.
So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the man to grow old with you.
I wanna grow old with you.

No comments: