Saturday, November 01, 2003

you can wear black to my if-ever wedding

I wanna wear black :-(((((((((. To the wedding :-D. Can I???? Pleaaaaaseeeeeeeee? I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA HUHUHUHUHUHU....

The color motif's aquamarine. I have this nice strappy aquamarine top masquerading as a formal top. That go with my nice black trousers. My nice black trousers go with my nice black shoes. But all three belong to two different universes. Like in Sesame St :-( (which one goes with the other? lalalala)

On the other hand ... I have a brilliant black halter top that would make a cozy threesome with trousers and shoes :D ... I say it would be destiny!!!!

Katrina says I would be OMINOUS and might get sent out of church. TEEHEE. I might get banished out of my dear relatives' photo album for going all-black to a cheerful afternoon wedding hehehehe.

No comments: