Friday, March 05, 2004

Capricorn postcript

Oh, my comments :-D. I haven't written any. I just quickly scanned thru the sister's problem and Joe's reply. Off the top of my head I thought then that the sister didn't have to limit herself to those two men. Alone seemed better :) or at least, some time alone. (As it also seems dangerous to say do away with the two men altogether, as they might really be important to her at this point hehehe, although I really am tempted to say that :-D).

As for Joe, although I agree that honesty in relationships is important (but more important is first off, being honest with yourself), I do think too that it was dangerous to say that it was just a matter of discerning among the two who was the one for her. Maybe problems like this signal -- don't rush, step back a minute and detach yourself from this mess. What is this complex situation telling you about yourself and what you need to learn :-)... But I don't think Joe is evil :-D. He just needs some goddess friends himself, that's what! Hehehehe.

No comments: