Friday, March 05, 2004

Iced Tea Love

I can't wait to go home and take a nap :-) and hang out in my bedroom. I need some iced tea looooovin' (hmmm, create your own definition, I just think it sounds so sweet and so perfect for summer, like lying on a hammock on a cool porch on a still sunshiny day). This is because I am not feeling so hot (cough) and I feel that long naps would work wonders! And also because after all this time, I still haven't learned the lesson of never sleeping right after crying (no I don't have a problem I promise, just cleaning out my tear ducts) because you wake up with eye luggage and fragile feelings.

I really also want to blog but I won't as I still have many things to do before going home. But up and coming are:

1. Why I like Lost in Translation :-)
2. My response to honeybun's blogs... rekindling desire in NYC... (awright!) ...and i totally dig that love in LOTR post.

Happy weekend my loves. It's the International Women's Day on Monday.

No comments: