Friday, April 23, 2004

Upside Down

One click of whateva and then my entire screen made a 180-degree turn! Hilarious! Was actually pretty good at reading upside down. Managed to save onto diskettes my most cherished files (:p) and most urgent work documents. Even did a virus scan, and searched thru control panel settings looking for an antidote. With increasing panic, uninstalled Kazaa even! It seemed like something only a virus could do, and one by a virus writer with a sense of humor (my mom still looked cute upside down on my screen with her short fluffy hair).

After lunch and a few panicked calls to the IT guy, I bumped into the Intel icon and did the rotation. Whew! Safe again for now! Still a week to go in Mercury Retrograde, when all things to do with communication can go wrong.

Could this be a metaphor for something that's about to happen? :D

No comments: