Saturday, April 17, 2004

You Ya?

I love this! It’s in Ilonggo English. It’s Aquarius’ answer to my question as to whether or not she’s happy up there in her tower.

I’m bored to death (pretending to be a teen). There’s nothing I want to read, nothing I want to watch on tv, nothing I want to eat! Don’t feel compelled to buy anything and am not in love with nor interested in anyone (well I am but not urgently, it can wait till I feel better). Not looking forward to anything exciting and am potentially depressed by work and school at the moment.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, left to me, have to just be.
Am doing “be.”

But the real reason I’m out of sorts is that Destiny Cable has taken control of my day’s destiny and thrown it into the trash.

Do you think if I turned on the volume to Harry Connick Jr., super loud the people in the meeting downstairs will notice, and get into the grumpy mood too that I am promoting? The more the merrier. Oooops, the grumpier.

:-P

No comments: