Saturday, April 17, 2004

silly saturday

It's far too hot to be happy. I'm proofreading something that needs editing, not proofreading. I'd rather be at the beach. I'd rather be making kulit TNF to death till he wants nothing else but shove me into an icebox and sit on the lid but he's safely asleep or married or kissing someone not me or obsessing over his split ends (haha can't imagine this). Even honeybun kulit is also safely asleep and married and thankfully not kissing me but I can imagine her obsessing over her split ends (at least while the little scorpio cutie is asleep and the Philippines is at lunch on her laptop). I can't even pull my roommie's hair or pinch at her love handles coz she is safely a plane ride away. I can't inteview another emote-girl about her sex life as she has taken herself to another continent where it is cooler. I envy her right this minute. I would rather be in England obsessing over sweaters than in the Philippines being preoccupied with slippers. Right this minute alone.

Am just tripping and have already succeeded in cheering myself up. Am blogging without benefit of an internet connection. In the middle of everything, it died again. I don't really mean to cheer myself up. Why? Why did I cheer myself up?

Sometimes I think when some friends have to describe me, it comes out as if I'm dead already. Hey! I'm as petty as petty can be, just a hot and bothered molecule in the middle of matiaga. If you pinch me, I'll bite you. Please don't put me a step higher coz that means you won't bother with me and anyway am too lazy to stand still. I'd rather be sitting on the step eating crunchy green mangga. And I don't like being a step lower either although that's often where I place myself. Because belly to belly is best :D. I often think affectionately of my body but my clothes like to shrink themselves spontaneously :D.

I want the space and the freedom to be nothing, sometimes a lot, sometimes a pest, sometimes the cutest thing you can think of. For you to know that I make sense but am nonsense. I don't want to be an oracle, no one wants to go to bed with the oracle, who could sleep???? Am so sorry, I often live in my head and although I love to poke fun at my Saturn, it does exist. And anyway, with the right breeze, its head of hair turns wavy. Endearing.

:D

No comments: