Monday, June 28, 2004

Yum Things To Come

As I complained to my friend who won't show me his pics of his new apartment in-the-works, it's the journey not the destination :D. And I've got the entire New Age-psych-spiritual-gobbledygook universe backing me up on that one, so there! :D

I, myself, am excited. Currently anticipating many things yum.

We hope to move into a new house sometime soon, and it's taking all my willpower not to start packing my bags, and labeling boxes and bags (i.e. third floor, second floor, third floor). I have almost written down the guest list for the housewarming party, and plan to ask for flowers, plants, and good wishes (*GRIN*). I am ready to get a tape measure and see where my favorite blue bookshelf is going to go.

Also. I am letting loose a journal into the world, in honor of Rudie's birthday. Came across a copy of the journal version of Meditations for Women Who Do Too Much and want to share it with those who can feel it ;-). Told the Priestess I couldn't possibly keep it, since there is no way that I am a "woman who does too much!" Hehehe!

Was going to give it to you Rudie, but am still giving it to you too, in a way. It's such a huge book and am sure you'll be happier to have everyone involved in it anyway, share-share-love-love person that you are :D.

Ok folks, have just the kind of week that you need ;-) (no pressure for it to have to be happy!). Let's anticipate together the coming full moon in Capricorn. It's on Friday, and we're on! ;-)

No comments: