Saturday, June 26, 2004

Gone walking ;-)

One my truly serious reasons for not wanting to move into a condo a few kilometers from my own present personal galaxy is because it would deprive me of the pleasure of walking to the corner store (ang tindahan sa kanto), our own "personal" 24-hour convenience store that happens to sell my favorite choclit for quick comfort, ehehehe (one of these days you might think I need to be on those Oprah episodes on emotional eaters).

Particularly on rainy stop dry stop rainy stop cool Saturdays like today. Am off walking and will take a raincheck on writing about this Sunday Saturday.*

*I'll leave you with that assignment :-P. When does a Saturday become a Sunday? :D

And happy birthday today, Rudie Mae Brown. Found you another birthday gift. Dang, but I already got you one before this one. I hate it when this happens! Hehehe, Capricorns!

No comments: